MORRIS COUNTY - The annual Morris County 4-H Fair, a fun celebration of the work of 4-H youths from across Morris County, mixed in with a car and motorcycle show, hot air balloons, fireworks, and amusement rides and games, will kick off a five-day run on Wednesday, July 19 to Sunday, July 23 at Chubb Park in Chester Township.
A wide variety of family-friendly activities are planned, including pony and hay rides, petting zoos, watermelon eating and cake decorating and dress-a-pet contests, animal shows, archery, a tricky tray, and even "cow pie bingo'' and "goat yoga,'' to go with the live entertainment and delicious food.
- Fair open 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Watermelon eating, goat races, Denville String Band
- Car & Motorcycle Show from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (rain date: Sunday)
- from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (weather permitting)
- Tricky Tray tickets on sale at 5:30 p.m., drawing at 8:00 p.m.
For complete story click here
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend